2019 ALCP Summer Program
The ALCP offers customizable short-term summer programs for universities and businesses to give their students and employees English language training. We offer a number of curriculum modules to connect learning in the classroom with experiential learning in the field. While developing their English, participants will explore the local community and Idaho through field trips and outdoor excursions, like hiking, camping, and river rafting.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual consulting meeting to start planning your next English language training adventure!
Two-Week: June 24-July 5, 2019
Three-Week: June 24-July 12, 2019
Cost includes tuition, housing and meals, and outdoor adventure/cultural activities.
Two-Week: $1,800 - $2,000
Three-Week: $2,600 - $2,800
English Instruction: 10 hours/week
- Interactive in-class learning
- Mix of social and academic English
- Small class sizes
Applied English using a specialized topic: 10 hours/week (Customizable)
- Practice English with native English speakers
- Optional Special Topics: Ag-Business; Sustainability; Teacher Training
- Local Field Trips and Excursions
Extra-curricular activities are customizable. Some examples include:
- Outdoor adventures such as river rafting and hiking
- Hells Canyon jet boat tour
- Regional and cultural events
- Arboretum/garden visit
- Outdoor movies
- Indoor rock-climbing
- Farmers market