Getting Started Checklist
- Review the language, computer, and email requirements for taking an online ISI course.
- Select a course and review the syllabus for course requirements. Order course materials (you can order books online or check the VandalStore).
- Obtain approval that ISI credits apply towards your degree. University of Idaho students working toward a degree are required to obtain signature approval from their academic adviser to receive U of I college credit for an ISI course. It is recommended students from other institutions obtain signature confirmation that ISI credits will be accepted. Refer to the Course Approval Form.
- Review ISI's registration and fee information.
- Review ISI's refund schedule.
- Review ISI's course exchange and course completion and time considerations.
- Register by completing ISI's online registration and paying course fees.
- Review your Registration Confirmation Email from ISI (allow 3-5 business days after registration form is submitted).
- Set up your Vandal Accounts.
- Visit VandalMail daily to view important messages from ISI staff and your instructor or set up email forwarding.
- Access online course information and materials in Canvas.