Independent Study in Idaho students are responsible for maintaining high academic standards and integrity as defined in the course-sponsoring institution's student affairs website.
Honesty is a fundamental value of learning and the educational process and promotes values and activities to instill high standards of academic integrity, civility, and citizenship. Acts of academic dishonesty, including cheating or plagiarism, are considered a serious transgression and may result in a grade of F for a course.
ISI Student Responsibilities
- Read and understand the academic honesty policy and disciplinary processes of the course-sponsoring institution.
- Submit original work on papers, reports, projects and exams.
- Cite all materials used from other sources including books, e-publications, journal articles, and newspapers.
- Display academic integrity by not sharing final coursework with other students.
- Know instructor's expectations for each course.
- Read and understand ISI's policies.
- Maintain professionalism in communications with ISI instructors, staff and proctors.