Our current and future students’ wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. Please know that we are here to assist you. The best and quickest way to get in touch with our staff is by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of calling our office phones. We will reply to your email as fast as we can to make an appointment with you via Zoom or other virtual means.
A community of scholars
The Honors Program enriches your experience at the University of Idaho.
- Small, enriching, discussion-based courses that count toward degree requirements
- Honors thesis option
- Selective honors program-specific, four-year scholarships
- Special mentorship and advising to help you get engaged in undergraduate research and prepare for graduate school
- Application assistance for distinguished scholarships such as the Rhodes, Goldwater, Udall scholarships and many more
- Extracurricular academic activities such as "Fireside Chats" with professors and trips to regional honors conferences
- Free admission to on- and off-campus concerts and movies
- Leadership opportunities such as the Honors Student Ambassador Program, Peer Mentor Program and student clubs
- Priority course registration
- Supportive campus living groups
Become a University Honors Program student
Give to the University Honors Program