University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Student Course Contract Options

Honors Course Adjustment Contract

Students may use an Honors Course Adjustment Contract (PDF) to earn honors credits for regular coursework. Students must use the designated form, which needs to be approved and signed by the director no later than 5 p.m. on the third Friday of the semester. Student may also use this form to earn honors credits for a directed study with a faculty member.

Honors Academic and Experiential Points Contract

Students may use an Honors Academic and Experiential Points Contract (Word) to earn additional academic and experiential points, which convert to honors credits. For a complete list of approved academic and experiential points options, please consult the form. Students may turn in the completed form any time after completing their points for approval and signature by the director.

Physical Address:
Idaho Student Union Building
Room 315
875 Perimeter Dr.
MS 2533

Phone: 208-885-0154