ECHO Idaho’s COVID-19 series provides a platform for Idaho’s clinicians to learn the latest and most dependable information about disease topics, including variants, pediatric patients, vaccines and boosters, prevention and behavioral health ramifications for patients, providers and clinicians.
Connect with Idaho’s foremost experts and frontline colleagues across the state to get practical advice. Each session provides participants with an update and interpretation of COVID-19 numbers nationally and in Idaho, an opportunity to ask questions about diagnosis and treatment of coronavirus through a case review and guidance around identifying helpful resources – whether related to administration or clinical practice.
Virtual sessions meet first and third Tuesdays
11 a.m. to noon Pacific time / Noon to 1 p.m. Mountain time
ECHO Idaho's full series schedule is available here.
The COVID-19 series equips Idaho’s healthcare workforce - including providers, clinicians, policymakers and administrators - with strategies to address the pandemic.
The series’ specialist panel includes experts in acute and ambulatory care fields including infectious disease, pulmonary disease, pharmaceuticals, full-spectrum family medicine, geriatrics, rural medicine and psychology.
Participation in ECHO Idaho is free for clinicians and organizations.
Please register here for the ongoing sessions.
Once you register, you’ll receive convenient, day-of Zoom access direct to your inbox – join us as your schedule allows.
Not a fan of emails? Sign up for day-of reminder texts for this session.
- Professional Development: Participants gain new skills and competencies for managing patients.
- Virtual Community: Connect with other clinicians and administrators in Idaho experiencing the demands and confusion surrounding the pandemic. Increase professional satisfaction, decrease feelings of isolation and curate a virtual community.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction: Hone skills and resources that allow patients to be seen work with their trusted clinician instead of traveling long distances to be seen by a specialist.
- Improved Quality of Care: Healthcare professionals who participate in ECHO Idaho increase their knowledge and self-efficacy.
- No-Cost Accredited Continuing Education: ECHO Idaho offers free accredited continuing education credits (CE). CE credit is available for participating in live sessions only, not for watching recorded sessions. To learn about a session's CE offerings, claim CE and provide feedback, please log in to Eeds. To learn more about the University of Idaho, WWAMI’s continuing education accreditation and offerings, visit our CE webpage.
ECHO Idaho is led by the University of Idaho and the WWAMI Medical Education Program.