ECHO Idaho’s COVID-19 series provides a platform for Idaho’s clinicians to learn the latest and most dependable information about disease topics, including variants, pediatric patients, vaccines and boosters, prevention and behavioral health ramifications for patients, providers and clinicians.
Connect with Idaho’s foremost experts and frontline colleagues across the state to get practical advice. Each session provides participants with an update and interpretation of COVID-19 numbers nationally and in Idaho, an opportunity to ask questions about diagnosis and treatment of coronavirus through a case review and guidance around identifying helpful resources – whether related to administration or clinical practice.
Virtual sessions meet first and third Tuesdays
11 a.m. to noon Pacific time / Noon to 1 p.m. Mountain time
ECHO Idaho's full series schedule is available here.
The COVID-19 series equips Idaho’s healthcare workforce - including providers, clinicians, policymakers and administrators - with strategies to address the pandemic.
The series’ specialist panel includes experts in acute and ambulatory care fields including infectious disease, pulmonary disease, pharmaceuticals, full-spectrum family medicine, geriatrics, rural medicine and psychology.
Participation in ECHO Idaho is free for clinicians and organizations.
- Please register here for the ongoing sessions
- Professional Development: Participants gain new skills and competencies for managing patients.
- Virtual Community: Connect with other clinicians and administrators in Idaho experiencing the demands and confusion surrounding the pandemic. Increase professional satisfaction, decrease feelings of isolation and curate a virtual community.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction: Hone skills and resources that allow patients to be seen work with their trusted clinician instead of traveling long distances to be seen by a specialist.
- Improved Quality of Care: Healthcare professionals who participate in ECHO Idaho increase their knowledge and self-efficacy.
- No-Cost CME: ECHO Idaho offers free continuing education credits. CE is available for participating in live sessions only, not for watching recorded sessions. To claim continuing education credit and provide feedback, please complete this COVID-19 Feedback Survey.
The University of Idaho, WWAMI Medical Education Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Idaho, WWAMI Medical Education Program designates each live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PAs, NPs, RNs, CADC/ACADC/CPS, Social Workers, Counselors and Therapists and others: Learn how ECHO Idaho can help support your continuing education needs here.
ECHO Idaho is led by the University of Idaho and the WWAMI Medical Education Program.