- First date to file FAFSA for the following academic year
- Award notifications begin for new students in February. Watch your VandalMail for notification and login to VandalWeb to review financial aid awards.
- Vandal Welcome is Jan. 11, 2021 for students starting at University of Idaho in the spring semester.
March & April
- Accept your scholarship and financial aid package sent in late March.
- Register for fraternity or sorority recruitment or reserve your room in the residence halls.
- Make hotel reservations for your family for move-in at the start of school.
Verify your Enrollment
- Notify other schools about your choice to become a Vandal.
- Watch your mail and VandalMail for information about registering for Vandal Welcome.
Verify your University Housing
- Send all final transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- If you haven't already, register for Greek recruitment or reserve your room in the residence halls.
- Make sure your family has hotel reservations for move-in at the start of school. Rooms fill up fast!
Prepare for Academics
- Order textbooks online.
- Watch for your university billing in the mail and on VandalWeb.
Last Minute Preparation
- Nov. 20 - Last day of in-person classes.
- Nov. 30 - Classes resume online.