University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.


The re-admission application is for previous graduate students who have been absent for two or more years. If returning after an absence less than two years, contact College of Graduate Studies to start the re-enrollment procedure.

Re-admission must be approved by the department in whose degree program returning graduate students wish to enroll. Choose a semester in which you intend to register should readmission be granted. Any changes to term require a new application, application fee and department approval.

Returning Graduate Students wishing to:

Return to the same degree/major

Graduate Admissions will begin the department approval process upon submission of the online Application for Re-admission below. The application must be completed for the program you were previously enrolled. 

Change to different degree/major

Students who wish admittance in a new degree/major option or want to change to different program must submit a Change of Curriculum form to College of Graduate Studies with all the appropriate departmental approvals. Returning students changing programs must complete an online Application for Re-admission below (indicating the new degree or program) with Graduate Admissions in addition to the Change of Curriculum form.

Office of Graduate Admissions

Physical Address:

820 Idaho Avenue
Morrill Hall, Room 205
Moscow, ID 83843

Mailing Address:

University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019