Cocoa-Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Paired with Vandal Gold Sweet Potato Mousse
Looking to sweeten up your holiday weekend with a unique twist on a classic dish? Stop by Vandal Meats to purchase a delicious Pork Tenderloin that can be broiled with a cocoa-chili rub and served with Vanilla Cream Sweet Potato Mousse. It is sure to add a little Vandal flavor to your family’s holiday.
From the Kitchen of Andrew Coyle and Colin Whitaker
- Servings: 8
- Serving Sizes: 8 oz. Pork Tenderloin
- ½ cup Sweet Potato Mousse
Vanilla Cream Sweet Potato Mousse
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ¼ cup vanilla coffee creamer
Cocoa-Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
- 4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Peel the skin from the sweet potatoes. Once peeled, cover the sweet potatoes in olive oil.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour until golden brown and tender.
- Combine the cooked potatoes with the vanilla coffee creamer in a food processor or blender and puree until they have reached a smooth consistency.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Turn the oven to the broil setting.
- In a small bowl, mix the cocoa powder, chili powder and salt.
- Place the rub over the entire surface of the pork tenderloin.
- Place the pork in a shallow pan and broil in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and broil for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with the sweet potato mousse.
Nutrition Data (per serving)
- Sweet Potato Mouse: 436 Calories, 55g Carbs, 25g Fat, 2g Pro, 72mg Sodium
- Pork Tenderloin: 295 Calories, 11g Carbs, 9g Fat, 43g Pro, 1,209mg Sodium