Turkey and Stuffing Vandal Bake
By Alicia Willms and Amber Heuett
Our “Turkey ‘n Stuffing Vandal Bake” is a delicious combination of your favorite Thanksgiving items including herb-seasoned stuffing, French fried onions, and a creamy mixture of savory turkey, yellow corn, cream of celery soup, and non-fat milk. The French fried onions and stuffing are combined to make a shell fit perfectly for its creamy friend all nestled in a casserole baking dish and baked to perfection. This delightful dish offers a burst of flavor with every bite along with a pop of Vandal pride because of the corn pieces. Don’t throw away your Thanksgiving leftovers this year; instead, rejoice in the celebration of family and food all over again in a whole new exciting experience!
- Yield: 10-12 portions
- Oven: 350 °F
- Bake: 35 min.
- 6 cups stuffing
- 2 (6 oz) packages French fried onions
- 1 ½ cups non-fat milk
- 2 (10.75 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 16 oz package of corn
- 3 cups turkey, cubed
- Combine stuffing and one package of French fried onions.
- Spoon the mixture into one 13x9 inch casserole dish. Press mixture across bottom of dish and up the sides to create a shell.
- Combine undiluted soup, milk, turkey cubes, and corn. Pour into stuffing shell.
- Bake, covered at 350 °F, for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and top with remaining onions. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!