The President’s Circle is an annual giving society of donors who give $2,500 or more to the University of Idaho each academic year, and also U of I faculty, staff, retirees and new alumni giving generously. President's Circle member can be individuals or couples and may choose to designate their support to any funding area of their choice. These donors gain distinction and recognition because of their significant impact to U of I through their annual support at a leadership level.
President's Circle Benefits
- Complimentary five-use visitor's parking permit for the Moscow campus (via email; mailed permits by request)
- Exclusive Access to the President's Circle Online Concierge Service
- Receive priority communications regarding university initiatives, programs and news.
- Invitations to university and members-only events, both in Moscow and across the state
- Preferred seating at select university events
- Early RSVP access to select university events
- Special recognition at university events and through an online President's Circle donor wall.
How to Qualify
Give gifts totaling $2,500, or more, during one fiscal year (July-June)
Give gifts totaling $1,300, or more, during one fiscal year (July-June).
May also setup a recurring payroll deduction of $50 per pay period or more to qualify.
Give gifts totaling the following amounts or more, during one fiscal year (July-June) and graduated in the associated years:
- 1-5 years after graduation - $500
- 6-10 years after graduation - $1,000