August 1, 2020 Commencement Regalia Ordering
Graduation day is not complete without the traditional cap and gown that signifies an important event. Let’s get you what you need to look your best as you celebrate your exceptional achievement.
Academic regalia, commonly called cap and gown, is required when participating in the University of Idaho commencement ceremonies.
- June 18 - July 24 — Phone ordering open. Call the Office of Alumni Relations at 208-885-6154 to place an order. Please note that orders placed via phone will be fulfilled from our limited on-hand inventory. The correct size is not guaranteed.
- July 24 - July 31 — Distribution of orders at the Office of Alumni Relations, Hays Hall, 1212 Blake Ave., across from Farmhouse Fraternity. The office will be open week days 7:30-4:30 p.m.
- Regalia available for purchase (limited inventory)
- Purchase of items such as single caps and tassels available (limited inventory)
- Doctoral rentals signed out
- Commencement Morning, Aug. 1, 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — last-minute distribution and purchase at the Office of Alumni Relations, Hays Hall, 1212 Blake Ave.
Come to GradFair to purchase.
You don’t need two, but if you want a second, come to GradFair to purchase.
There is a one tassel limit order online. Come to GradFair to purchase your second, if desired.
Each degree/major or study is designated a tassel color.
We only offer a purchase option for these degree types.
Pick-up your order the week prior to commencement at the Alumni Office 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Yes. Email and tell us your name, order and who will be picking up your order.