Let us be one of the first to celebrate your academic achievement at GradFair. This party before the big party (graduation) is meant to let you shop all the things necessary to look the part for the commencement ceremony in December or May, and prepare you to connect with the 109,000 living alumni worldwide.
Coeur d’Alene Center
Feb. 21 | Noon to 3 p.m.
1031 N. Academic Way, Coeur d’Alene
Feb. 25 | 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Idaho Law and Justice Center
514 W. Jefferson, Boise
March 24-25 | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Idaho Student Union Building (formerly Idaho Commons), Summit Conference Center on the 4th floor.
Events can include
- Pick up your pre-ordered bachelor’s and master’s cap, gown and tassel.
- Rent Ph.D. and J.D. and faculty regalia
- Get freebies.
- Shop class rings, commencement announcements and diploma frames from Jostens.
- Pick up honor cords with the Registrar’s Office
- Talk jobs and alumni services with Career Services
- Tap into the Alumni Association network with the Office of Alumni Relations
- Check the selection of Vandal gear from the VandalStore
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 208-885-6154 or email email@example.com.