Let us be one of the first to celebrate your academic achievement at GradFair. This party before the big party (graduation) is meant to let you shop all the things necessary to look the part for the commencement ceremony in December or May, and prepare you to connect with the 109,000 living alumni worldwide.
You’ll get the VIP treatment with alumni gifts, door prizes and a swift regalia pick-up process
Join us at GradFair:
- March 24-25
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Idaho Student Union Building (formerly Idaho Commons), Whitewater/Clearwater Room
Regalia Ordering Timeline:
- Jan. 1 - Feb. 4 — Online ordering open
- Feb. 5 - March 13 — Call the Office of Alumni Relations to place orders, (limited inventory) 208-885-6154
- March 24-25 — Pickup orders at GradFair
- March 26 - May 8 — Call Office of Alumni Relations to place orders (limited inventory), 208-885-6154
- May 11-16 — Distribution at Hays Hall (limited inventory), doctoral rentals signed out
What to expect at GradFair
- Pick Up your pre-ordered bachelor's and master's cap, gown and tassel.
- Rent Ph.D. and J.D. regalia
- Shop class rings, commencement announcements and diploma frames from Jostens
- Commencement and graduation ceremony photos from Grad Images
- Eligible honor students may pick up their honor cord at the Office of the Registrar's check-in table during the event.
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 208-885-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.