August 1, 2020 Commencement Regalia Ordering
Graduation day is not complete without the traditional cap and gown that signifies an important event. Let’s get you what you need to look your best as you celebrate your exceptional achievement.
Academic regalia, commonly called cap and gown, is required when participating in the University of Idaho commencement ceremonies.
- May 16 – June 18 — Online ordering open
- June 18 – July 24 — Call the Office of Alumni Relations to place orders, (limited inventory) 208-885-6154
- July 24 – July 31 — Pickup orders at the Office of Alumni Relations, Hays Hall, 1212 Blake Ave, across from Farmhouse Fraternity
- July 24- July 31 — Distribution at orders at the Office of Alumni Relations, Hays Hall, 1212 Blake Ave., across from Farmhouse Fraternity,
- Purchase of items such as caps and tassels available (limited inventory)
- Robes available for purchase (limited inventory)
- Doctoral rentals signed out
- Commencement Morning, Aug. 1, 7-8:30 a.m.– last minute distribution and purchase at the Office of Alumni Relations, Hays Hall, 1212 Blake Ave.
Come to GradFair to purchase.
You don’t need two, but if you want a second, come to GradFair to purchase.
There is a one tassel limit order online. Come to GradFair to purchase your second, if desired.
Each degree/major or study is designated a tassel color.
We only offer a purchase option for these degree types.
Pick-up your order the week prior to commencement at the Alumni Office 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Yes. Email and tell us your name, order and who will be picking up your order.