Delta Delta Delta Reunion
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 21, 2019
2:30-6:30 p.m. Reunion Check-in (Get your packet and tickets)
- University Inn Best Western-Convention Center, 1516 W. Pullman Rd, Moscow
3-5 p.m. Chapter House open for Guided Tours
3:30 p.m. Estimated arrival time for chartered bus from Boise. Drop-offs and pick-ups provided for all riders to their respective hotels and chapter house.
T.G.I.F.-Fiesta University Inn-Best Western Convention Ballroom
5 p.m. No host socializing
*6:30 p.m. Fiesta Buffet followed by Silver Circle Ceremony for those initiated 1994 or earlier
Saturday, June 22, 2019
8-9:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast -Chapter House (advance purchase required)
10-11 a.m. House Corporation Meeting
- Bruce Pitman Center (former U of I SUB)
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Chapter House open for Guided Tours
11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Reunion photos by “Decades” at Chapter House
*11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Boxed lunches at Chapter House
1:30-4 p.m. Optional Activities – Fees where noted. Advance registration and payment required via U of I Marketplace. Please select interest in free events on registration form.
- Golf – U of I Golf Course, 9-hole scramble, shot gun start – includes range balls, greens fees and shared cart. (Limited to 36 players) $25 per person
- Wine Tasting – Colter’s Creek Winery, 215 S Main St, Moscow. Private event Limited to 20 participants) $20 per person
- Beer Tasting – Moscow Brewing Company, 630 N. Almon St, Moscow. Private tasting and tour. (Limited to 25 people) $10 per person.
- Art Wine and Canvas Event - Wild Art, 118 E 3rd St, Moscow. Private event to create a Tri Delta themed art piece. Includes beverages, light snacks and all art supplies. (Limited to 45 people) $35 per person.
- Flower Picking – U-pick at Stratton’s Cutting Garden, Pullman Highway. Includes child’s sand bucket to fill and clippers. (Limited to 40 people) $8 per person
- Campus Tours via Vandal Trolley
- Guided Tour of U of I Arboretum (Limited to 25 people)
- Sorority House Tours
- Tri Delta Networking – Connect with sisters from all parts of the country and decades
- Volunteering for Tri Delta (House Corporation, Advisory Team, National/Regional opportunities)
4 p.m. Golden Circle Ceremony (initiated 1969 or earlier) Chapter House
5:30-9 p.m. 90th Anniversary Celebration
5:30 p.m. No- host socializing
- Bruce Pitman Center (former U of I SUB) Upstairs Vandal Ballroom
*6:30 p.m. 90th Anniversary Celebration Banquet
- Pitman Center International Ballroom
- Guest Speaker Nicole Hughes, WSU-Theta Nu, National Tri Delta House Corporation and Theta Tau Advisory Team
Sunday, June 23, 2019
*8-11:30 a.m. Bon Voyage Buffet Brunch at Chapter House
House closes at 12:30 p.m.
3:30 a.m. Chartered bus departs for Boise
Refund Policy – No Refunds after May 20
Join our private Facebook Group - Delta Delta Delta University of Idaho