Circumnavigation of Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice
July 25 – Aug. 2, 2018
- Five-star Suites with walk-in closets and large sitting area for a perfect view of the ocean.
- Small ship means you’ll have shore excursions at ports inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages on board.
- From $5,995 per person, double occupancy
Discover the stunning beauty of Iceland on a seven-night circumnavigation of this Nordic island nation. Cruise aboard the Five-Star, all-Suite, small ship m.v. Star Pride, featuring only 106 Five-Star Suites. See ancient Viking ruins and glittering glaciers atop simmering volcanoes. Cross the Arctic Circle and cruise along Surtsey, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Reykjavík Pre-Cruise Option and Greenland Post-Cruise Option. Includes round-trip air from Boston, New York-JFK, Newark, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington Dulles. Low Air Add-ons are available from select cities.
*Date, price and itinerary are subject to change. Included airfare and Low Air Add-Ons have limited availability.
- Seven-night cruise featuring the circumnavigation of Iceland round-trip Reykjavík, with port calls at Heimaey Island, Seyðisfjörður, Akureyri for Lake Mývatn, Ísafjörður for Vigur Island, and Grundarfjörður.
- Spacious, Five-Star ocean-view all-Suite accommodations, each with private bathroom and individual climate control.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise. House wine served with dinner.
- All gourmet meals—breakfast, lunch and dinner—throughout the cruise, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- City tour of Reykjavík, featuring the Pearl and the National Museum.
- Cruise along the coast of Surtsey Island, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the youngest island on Earth.
- Visit to Heimaey Island for a tour of Eldfell, “Fire Mountain,” and to see ancient Viking ruins and lava fields.
- Tour of Seyðisfjörður featuring the home of Icelandic writer Gunnar Gunnarsson and the medieval church at Valthjófsstaður.
- Crossing of the Arctic Circle (66°33’ N).
- Visit to the historic town of Akureyri, featuring a visit to the towering Church of Akureyri and the phenomenal Botanical Garden.
- Scenic excursion to legendary Goðafoss Waterfall, beautiful Lake Mývatn, the amazing lava towers of Dimmuborgir, the unique craters at Skútustaðir and the otherworldly geothermal field of Námaskarð.