Alaska’s Glaciers and the Inside Passage
July 13-20, 2019
- Exclusively chartered, Five‑Star, small ship Le Soléal calls on ports inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Up-close perspective of southeastern Alaska’s natural beauty — cruise along glaciers and through secluded coves and inlets of the Inside Passage, accessible only by small ship.
- See North America’s tidewater glacial jewels, including South Sawyer and Dawes Glaciers. Experience the unexpected — a pod of whales feeding, seals basking on icebergs, bald eagles soaring above — as your small ship can linger or alter course for better wildlife observation.
- Incredible natural wonders every day — wildlife spotting, Zodiac excursions up close to glaciers, narrow fjord cruises. Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship and throughout the program.
- Vancouver and Victoria Pre-Cruise Option and Denali National Park, Anchorage and Fairbanks Post-Cruise Option.
Join this one-of-a-kind, exploration-style cruise through the Inside Passage from Vancouver to Juneau during the long days of summer aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Le Soléal. Navigate isolated inlets inaccessible to larger vessels for superior views of Alaska’s spectacular scenery. During naturalist-led Zodiac excursions and from the comfort of your own spacious, ocean-view accommodations, see Arctic-blue glaciers, untouched coastlines and abundant wildlife. Experience the unspoiled Inian Islands, seldom-visited Misty Fjords National Monument (weather permitting) and dramatic Tracy Arm Fjord. Call at historic Sitka, Petersburg and Ketchikan, where you will step back into the gold rush era.
*Date, price and itinerary are subject to change.