FAQ and Helpful Tips
For prints larger than 12 inches by 18 inches, please select “large format” after logging onto the online order form.
Be specific when indicating the date by which you need your work completed. Unfortunately, specifying "ASAP" does not allow us to schedule work effectively. Please indicate time sensitive jobs in the “notes” section of the online job request form and/or give us a call. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Advanced planning for large quantity print jobs allows us to offer lower production costs to your department through Creative Services’ Printing Services. For inquiries regarding bulk jobs, please call 208-885-6293.
We offer free delivery to departments on campus. Please complete the delivery information on your order along with your budget number and building and room location.
- Illustrator CS5
- Photoshop CS
- PDF (please convert any PPT posters to PDF)
The Copy and Print Center also accepts:
- Embed images or include all linked images
- If you are working with non-standard fonts, please convert them to outlines
- 150 - 200 dpi is acceptable resolution
- Be consistent when crossing platforms. Going back and forth between platforms can cause problems.
- Printable widths: 35.4 inches and 41.4 inches
- Soft proofs and test prints available upon request
- Within four hours we can email you a proof. Please review carefully. Additional proofs are $5.
- Within 24 hours we can send you a 4 inches by 36 inches test strip for color matching. The first strip is free, additional strips are $5.
- Completion times are based on your approval of proofs.