Merchandise Order Form
Can the Royalty Be Waived?
Generally, no. All licensed products bearing the name or trademarks of University of Idaho will be subject to royalty fees. However, internal university departmental orders are not subject to royalty fees if purchased from a campus partner (Creative Services, Purchasing, VandalStore, etc.).
It is advised an "Approved Vendor" be used when ordering products bearing the name or trademarks of U of I. These preferred vendors are familiar with our brand, follow the proper approval channels and include royalty payments.
These are just some of the benefits that proper licensing and royalties bring to U of I:
- Protects the trademarks of the university.
- Protects the integrity of the university's brand.
- Brings financial reinvests in to the university.
- Allows for the ability to properly recall or reprint incorrect use of brand.
- Ensures products are sourced from companies and factories that do not utilize child labor or sweat shop conditions.
For assistance in ordering or connecting with approved vendors, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.