Building Simulation Users Group
The Building Simulation Users Group (BSUG) was created in 2009 with funding from Idaho Power to help to start a community centered around architecture and engineering-focused building simulation. Our goals are spread knowledge of building simulation, assesses the use of building simulation in the local market, and provide a lecture series with internal speakers, local experts, and regional/national/international guests. Users groups are in unique positions to generate knowledge that draws upon the diverse expertise of its members and guest lecturers. This knowledge has the potential to support and add value to the established simulation community.
Who should attend
- Building Simulation Users Group members
- Energy analysts
- Engineering and architecture students
- Professors of engineering and architecture
- When: Fourth Thursday of each month, starting at either noon or 1 p.m.
- Where: Integrated Design Lab, 306 S. 6th St in downtown Boise.
- Cost: Free. A boxed lunch is provided for registered attendees.
Please register for each meeting you plan to attend. Your registration must be received by the Monday before the meeting date to be guaranteed a boxed lunch.