Summer Design Days - Now Online!
Summer Workshop Series
June 25-26, 2020
Due to COVID-19, Summer Design Days will be offered as a LIVE online workshop series. Participants will explore a wide range of art and design disciplines through hands-on projects and informal lectures led by our world-class faculty. Experience studio life virtually as you get to know faculty and learn more about our programs. Design a park or an article of clothing, create a virtual world or storyboard a movie, or get inspired to design buildings and interiors; all from the comfort of home!
- Cost: $150
- Registration Deadline: June 10, 2020
- Reserve your spot soon! Capacity will be limited to 100 students to ensure individual attention in the online sessions.
How does it work?
- The program is open to high school students in grades 9-12.
- Students select four workshops over June 25-26.
- All workshops will be held via Zoom. The only requirements to participate are a strong internet connection and a computer with Zoom capabilities.
- All needed supplies will be mailed to you before the camp. For workshops that require software, free or commonly-used products will be used.
Please note: If you were already registered for Summer Design Days, your payment method will be automatically refunded the difference between your original registration fee and the online cost of $150. We will provide a full refund if you are unable to attend online. Please contact email@example.com with refund questions.