Measures of Student Achievement
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees are calculated per semester 2017-2018 (Fall and Spring semesters) and include tuition rates + a U of I Art and Architecture tuition differential.
- Idaho residents: $4,395 ($3,744 In-State + $651 A&A Professional Fee)
- Out-of-state students: $12,557 ($4,395 In-State/A&A Professional + $8,162 Non-Resident)
- Idaho residents: $5,083 ($4,432 In-State Graduate + $651 A&A Professional Fee)
- Out-of-state students: $13,245 ($4,432 In-State Graduate + $651 A&A Professional Fee + $8,162 Non-Resident)
- Percentage of degree seeking BSLA students who entered in Fall 2016 and are continuing into Fall of 2017: 92 percent
- Percentage of degree seeking MLA students who entered in Fall 2016 and are continuing into Fall of 2017: 100 percent
- 2015-2016: 29
- 2016-2017: 16
Post Graduation Employment
- In 2017, 16 students graduated from the Landscape Architecture Program.
- 6 students (38 percent) continued on to advanced study.
- 7 students (44 percent) were employed in private practice.
- 3 students (19 percent) were employed in landscape horticulture/design builds.
- 0 students (0 percent) were unemployed
- 0 students (0 percent) had an unknown employment status.
Public Information Policy
Programs accredited by the LAAB are required to provide reliable information to the public. Programs must report on accreditation status and its performance. This information is intended to help potential students make informed application decisions.