- Distance education
- Online instruction
- Instructional design
- O'Neill, B., Kiss, E., Shockey, S., & Anderson, E. (2014). How to Organize, Market, Deliver, Evaluate, and Archive Financial Education Twitter Chats. Presented at the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education Symposium, November 21, Seattle, WA.
- Anderson, E., Jackson, S., Moroney, K., & Noel, D. (2014). Tweet This: A Year-long Statewide Social Media Campaign for the Smith-Lever Centennial. Presented at the Association for Communication Excellence Conference, June 25, Portland, OR.
- Ramsay, S., Armstrong-Shultz, J., Johnson, S., Branen, L., Fletcher, J., & Anderson, E. (2013). Child Care Mealtime and Active Play Partnerships (Child Care MAPP): Evaluation of a Training Resource Web Site for Enhancing Nutrition Education Communication. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior 45 (2013). 803-805.
- Outstanding Community of Practice Award, national eXtension initiative, 2009
- Blue Ribbon Session, Epsilon Sigma Phi National Conference, 2007
- Outstanding Professional Skill Award, Distance Education & Instructional Design, Association for Communication Excellence, 2005
- Award of Excellence in Distance Education & Instructional Design, Agricultural Communicators in Education, 2003
- Mid-Career Service Award, Western Region, Epsilon Sigma Phi, 2002
- Educational Program Award, American Distance Education Consortium, 2002
- Award of Excellence in Electronic Media, Agricultural Communicators in Education, 1998
- Pioneer Award, Western Region, Agricultural Communicators in Education, 1994
- Best Videotape, National Association of Extension 4-H Agents, 1985
- Student Emmy Award, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, 1983
Ag & Extension Education, Room 117
Agricultural and Extension Education
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2040
Moscow, ID 83844-2040
Erik Anderson rejoined the faculty in the Department of Agricultural and Extension Education (AEE) in 2012. He previously served as an AEE faculty member from 1997-2001, when he performed the role of distance education specialist.
Ph.D., University of Idaho, 1997
M.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1985
B.S., University of Idaho, 1983