IRIC, Room 125
Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2334
Moscow, ID 83844-2334
Ph.D., Oklahoma State University, 2019
M.S., Oklahoma State University, 2015
B.S., Oklahoma State University, 2013
- Rural community development
- Communication and telecommunication implementation
- Entrepreneurship policies and evaluation
- Food choice and outcomes
- Kelsey L. Conley, Jayson L. Lusk, Joe L. Parcell, and Glynn Tonser. 2018. “Consulting Activities of Agricultural Economists and Response to University Policies.” Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy.
- Kelsey L. Conley and Jayson L. Lusk. 2018. “What to Eat When Having a Millennial Over for Dinner.” Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy 41(1): 56-70.
- Kelsey L. Conley and Brian Whitacre (senior authorship shared). 2016. “Does Broadband Matter for Rural Entrepreneurs or ‘Creative Class’ Employees?” Review of Regional Studies 46(2): 171-190.