Liang "Jimmy" Lu
Ag Science, Room 27
Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2334
Moscow, ID 83844-2334
Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2017
M.S., University of Idaho, 2012
M.A., Nankai University, 2009
B.S., Yanshan University, 2006
- Supply chain design and management
- Technology innovation and adoption
- Economics of pest management
- Behavioral economics
- D. Zilberman, L. Lu, and T. Reardon, "Innovation Induced Supply Chain Design." Food Policy forthcoming.
- Lu, L., T. Reardon, and D. Zilberman, "Supply Chain Design and Adoption of Indivisible Technology." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 98, no.5 (2016): 1419-1431.
- Du, X., L. Lu, T. Reardon, and D. Zilberman, "The Economics of Agricultural Supply Chain Design: A Portfolio Selection Approach." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 98, no.5 (2016): 1377-1388.
- Du, X., J. Ifft, L. Lu, and D. Zilberman, "Marketing Contracts and Crop Insurance." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 97, no.5 (2015): 1360-1370.
- Elbakidze, L., L. Lu, and S. Eigenbrode, "Evaluating Vector-Virus-Yield Interactions for Peas and Lentils under Climatic Variability: A Limited Dependent Variable Analysis." Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics 36, no. 3 (2011): 504-520.