The University of Idaho Department of Animal, Veterinary and Food Sciences and TechHelp deliver practical HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and food safety training to Idaho food manufacturers.
Services we provide
- Help creating a shelf life program
- A small consumer test to determine the “critical to quality” attributes of your product portfolio
- Assistance in creating online training modules or setting up a “train the trainer” culture in your facility
- Increase your operations throughput or yield on
- Help bolster your food safety program