M.S. and Ph.D. Water Resources
Explore the World's Water Issues
In this unique program, you will learn to collaborate effectively with peers in other fields and with key stakeholders and professionals to define, research, and achieve creative and sustainable solutions to contemporary water problems. Earn an interdisciplinary master's or doctoral degree in any of three emphasis areas: engineering and science; science and management; or law, management and policy.
For more information, please contact Mark McLaughlin email@example.com or 208-885-3776.
- University-wide curriculum offering a broad range of classes
- Three option areas provide targeted training
- Easy access to indoor and outdoor laboratories for hands-on training
- Unique combination of research, networking and community involvement
- Concurrent degree available with Law (J.D./M.S.)