By the Numbers
Join a campus that's small enough to offer a personalized experience and has the infrastructure and sophistication to deliver a solid foundation in business education. Learn to pitch so you're confident presenting in any situation, understand how business relates to all disciplines, and analyze problems and create solutions. Graduate on time with a job in your field and starting salary higher than the national average.
- We awarded 272 degrees (249 undergraduate and 23 graduate) in 2018.
- Choose from seven undergraduate business degrees and multiple emphases to customize your experience.
- Get the support you need to be successful.
- Focus on your life—not how you’re going to pay for school.
- Our faculty conduct cutting-edge research, serve as journal editors, and publish studies that shape local and regional policies. They’re here to mentor you and help you succeed.
- The College of Business and Economics has 37 faculty, 27 of whom are tenure-track.
- Graduate on-time with a job in your field and a starting salary higher than the national average.
- Private sector organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions aggressively recruit our graduates.
- Our alumni work at Deloitte, Moss Adams, Intel, Boeing, Simplot, Micron, Avista, Idaho Power, BP, Portland General Electric, the Montana Department of Transportation, and other major organizations throughout the region and the nation.