The accounting lab provides free tutoring for students in Accounting 201 and Accounting 202. Tutors are U of I graduate students who have completed these courses and are ready to help you succeed with challenging coursework.
No appointment is required. The lab is currently offering all sessions in a hybrid format, so students can choose to meet in person or virtually.
Albertson 013 (student level) or online.
Join via Zoom at https://uidaho.zoom.us/j/91075752538.
Questions or difficulty connecting? Please contact Conner Oswald at firstname.lastname@example.org or the accounting department at 208-885-6453.
Fall 2020 Hours
- 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. (Conner and Austin)
- 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. (John and McKenzie)
- 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. (Conner and McKenzie)
- 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. (Conner and John)
- 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. (Austin and McKenzie)
- 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Austin, Conner and John)