Why U of I?
Once-a-month, face-to-face, and cohort-based in Coeur d’Alene.
- Team-based learning environment where your peers are professionals with diverse backgrounds and the faculty are experts at teaching experienced leaders.
- Immediate application of learning to business challenges and opportunities.
- A strategically integrated curriculum that breaks down silos to build high-level business expertise.
- Outstanding faculty from U of I’s business, communications, law and other departments, along with current business leaders, all with real-world expertise in key fields.
- A format and schedule designed to work with your busy lifestyle.
- Concierge-style service that allows you to focus on learning, not logistics.
- AACSB accreditation means we’re one of the best business schools in the world.
Inside the C-Suite Executive Speaker Series
Idaho enhances the core curriculum with the Inside the C-Suite Executive Speaker Series designed to bring industry leaders together with students, business leaders, and university leaders for panel discussions on critical issues shaping the future. From chief executive officers and financial officers to information officers and operating officers, C-suite panelists and key stakeholders engage students and faculty in dynamic discussion and debate about the challenges and opportunities in today’s business environment.