Explore your favorite STEM subjects while on the job in a professional setting this summer.
Dig'nIT connects North Idaho teenagers with innovative local businesses for eight weeks of hands-on learning. As an intern, you'll gain meaningful workplace experience to inform decision-making ahead of college. You also get a behind-the-scenes perspective on local fields in need of highly-skilled employees.
What do you gain from a Dig'nIT Internship?
- New! $12.50/hour for 30 hours/week
- Orientation at the U of I Coeur d'Alene
- Hands-on experience in STEM careers with innovative local companies including Bay Shore Systems, Exbabylon IT Solutions, Northwest Specialty Hospital and more
- A valuable addition to your resume
- Personal insight on a potential future career
- At least 16 years old
- Completing 10th or 11th grade
- Strong interest in STEM fields, especially those relating to technology
- Available to work 30 hours/week for eight weeks
- No second job or vacations longer than two workdays during the duration of the internship
- Your own transportation
2021 Program Timeline
- May 19: Application period closed
- June 23-25: Orientation
- June 28 to Aug. 17: Interns work at their host sites
- Aug. 18: Intern showcase at U of I Coeur d'Alene
Please note, the university and host companies will follow the latest COVID-19 guidelines from the state and local health district.
If you have questions, contact Sheri Bullock at email@example.com.