Upskill with engaging, workforce relevant short courses.
Microcourses from the University of Idaho Coeur d’Alene are created with the goal of delivering lifelong and personalized professional growth with a small investment of time and money.
With just hours of instruction, microcourses are intended to make learners more effective in their current roles or expand skill sets for a potential career change. Industry needs combined with relevant university expertise will determine microcourse focus areas.
In all subjects and delivery models, U of I Coeur d'Alene expects participants will:
- Experience rapid and relevant workforce skills training.
- Engage with subject-matter experts and fellow learners.
- Increase personal productivity.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Grow a deeper understanding of organizational or business-specific needs and trends.
- Align with skills needed for continuous growth across sectors.
No microcourses are scheduled at U of I Coeur d'Alene at this time.
Academic Program Development Manager