Code of Conduct
The Panhandle SEEP Code of Conduct is in place to ensure those who pursue the certification find value in their effort. Certification is a privilege granted to qualified individuals meeting the requirements. Certification also carries with it the responsibility of maintaining the value and integrity of the program.
As a function of maintaining my SEEP certification, I agree to the following:
- I will work to keep myself current and informed of new concepts in stormwater and erosion-sediment control and abreast of changing regulations
- I will conduct my activities with honesty and integrity
- I will be diligent in my efforts to educate my clients on the benefits of stormwater, erosion and sediment controls
- I will endeavor to assist others in my profession by relaying accurate and true information
- I will engage in acts that will minimize the impacts to protect our water resources
- I will represent my SEEP certification accurately as a voluntary educational accomplishment and commitment to continued learning in the field of stormwater, erosion and sediment control.