Inter-institutional American Indian Studies Schools
Based on a 2008 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by the Presidents of five area schools of higher education: University of Idaho, Washington State University, North Idaho College, Lewis-Clark State College and Northwest Indian College, students can take American Indian Studies and Native American Studies class at these universities and colleges. Here’s what you need to do:
- Find the course you want to take by looking at class schedules;
- Apply to that school as a non-degree-seeking student and fill out a Financial Aid Consortium or Concurrent Enrollment format at your home institution and follow instructions;
- Once you are admitted the institution will notify you and you can register for your class.
Below are links to the Admissions and Financial Aid pages of the MOU schools:
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Washington State University
- North Idaho College
- Northwest Indian College – Nez Perce Campus
Please contact Philip Stevens if you have any questions or would like assistance with this process.