Registered schools and the general public will have access to a wide variety of artist and educational workshops during the 2021 Virtual Festival. Thursday will feature Lionel Hampton School of Music Day workshops in both jazz and classical styles with our very own fantastic University of Idaho faculty. Friday and Saturday will feature exclusively jazz workshops with renowned musicians and educators from around the nation. Check back in February for more details!
Sign Up Dates & Info
Registered Schools & Participants: Feb. 1 – Feb. 27
- Registered schools will have the opportunity to sign up for workshop webinars beginning February 1 until the festival concludes.
- The schedule and links to sign up for specific workshops will be sent on February 1 to the director’s email indicated in registration.
- Participants can attend as a group while in school or individually from home.
- Attendance per workshop is limited, and spaces will be filled on a first come first served basis.
General Public: Feb. 15 – Feb. 27
- Music enthusiasts of the general public are welcome to participate in any and all of this year’s workshops for a small fee.
- The schedule and sign up links will be available here beginning February 15 until the festival concludes.
- Attendance per workshop is limited, and spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Check back here in February to see all of the 2021 Virtual LHJF workshops!