Public Administration (M.P.A.)
Creating Effective Local Leadership
Learn to lead by gaining the intellectual and practical skills needed to serve the public interest through positions in local governments and communities. You will gain hands-on experience through internships and opportunities to network with town and community leaders. The MPA program is available on campus and online.
- 100% job placement rate and paid internship for graduates.
- Close student interaction with faculty who have a wide range of expertise.
- Local/community government focus.
- Professional, terminal degree.
- Available on campus or online.
- Full and part-time online students pay a set-rate tuition.