Seunghan Lee Ph.D.
Hagerman Fish Culture Experiment Station, #1112
Hagerman Fish Culture Experiment Station
University of Idaho
3059F National Fish Hatchery Road
Hagerman, ID 83332
Seunghan Lee is postdoctoral fellow of the Hagerman Fish Culture Experiment Station at University of Idaho under the joint direction of Professors Brian Small and Ronald Hardy where he has been since June 2017. He received his Ph.D. in Fisheries-Biology from the Pukyong National University in Rep. of Korea.
His research interests are in the areas of fish nutrition specifically, fish meal replacements, nutrient requirements and feed additives.
Recent Publications (5 of 23 total):
- Hyeonho Yun, Erfan Shahkar, Ali Hamidoghli, Seunghan Lee, Seonghun Won, Sungchul C Bai. Evaluation of dietary soybean meal as fish meal replacer for juvenile whiteleg shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei reared in biofloc system. International Aquatic Research, 2017 9:11–24
- Seonghun Won, Mohammad Moniruzzaman, Seunghan Lee, Jeongwhui Hong, Jung-Keug Park, Sangeun Kim, Sungchul C Bai. Evaluation of dietary natural mineral materials as an antibiotic replacer on growth performance, non-specific immune responses and disease resistance in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss. Aquaculture research, 2017, DOI: 10.1111/are.13295
- Grace W Njagi, Seunghan Lee, Seonghun Won, Jeongwhui Hong, Ali Hamidoghli, Sungchul C Bai. Effects of dietary Yucca meal on growth, haematology, non-specific immune responses and disease resistance of juvenile Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus (Linnaeus, 1758). Aquaculture research, 2017, DOI: 10.1111/are.13264
- Jeongwhui Hong, Seunghan Lee, M. Moniruzzaman, Y. Park, S.H. Won, H.Y. Jo, S.S.O. Hung, S.C. Bai. Dietary eicosapentaenoic acid requirement of juvenile rock bream, Oplegnathus fasciatus. Aquaculture Nutrition, 2017, DOI: 10.1111/anu.12530
- Seunghan Lee, Kumar Katya, Youngjin Park, Seonghun Won, Minji Seong, Ali hamidoghli, Sungchul C. Bai. Comparative evaluation of dietary probiotics Bacillus subtilis WB60 and Lactobacillus plantarum KCTC3928 on the growth performance, immunological parameters, gut morphology and disease resistance in Japanese eel, Anguilla japonica. Fish and Shellfish Immunology, 2017, 61: 201-210
2017 Outstanding Reviewer Award, Journal of World Aquaculture Society