New - NRS Advising Form
New for this academic year, we are requiring that all students advising by a NRS faculty member complete an Undergraduate Advising Form. Students advised by CNR Student Services do not have to complete this form. The form is designed to help improve student advising and help identify issues that may cause delays in your graduation.
What you need to do:
- It is your responsibility to review your degree study plan and review the curriculum requirements in the University Catalog.
- Using the NRS Undergraduate Advising Form, enter the courses you plan to take in the next semester.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor and discuss your study plan and other items of interest, including career planning. Be sure to have completed the advising form before your meeting with your advisor.
- At the end of your meeting with your advisor, sign the form and have your advisor sign the form.
- Complete the short advising survey on the back of the Undergraduate Advising Form.
- Return this to the NRS office (CNR 15).
Double Majoring? Double Check Schedules
Although we work hard to ensure that our course scheduling is streamlined to help those students who are double majoring be sure to double check that your course schedules (including labs!) and make sure that there are no time conflicts. If you have a scheduling issue, make sure you discuss with your advisor or see us in the NRS office.