University of Idaho - I Banner

Travel Reservations

Taylor Wilderness Research Station is available for research and education purposes only. Travel reservation requests must be approved by the College of Natural Resources Administration.

Your first step is to contact TWRS managers, Peter and Meg to discuss your desired dates. After that, you will complete and submit the form below. It will be routed to the College for consideration and you will be notified if your visit has been approved.

Feel free to contact Peter and Meg with questions.