All-Nations LSAMP – Bridge to Doctorate Program
The NSF Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (NSF-LSAMP) Bridge to Doctorate fellowship program, in a partnership with the All-Nations LSAMP program, assists with funding for eligible Native American doctoral students.
Participating students choose their STEM-based field and pair up with professors with matching expertise. Students and their professors are encouraged to integrate traditional ecological knowledge, an indigenous way of seeing science and the environment, into their studies.
- Funding for doctoral study in STEM
- Part of a cohort of Native American scholars
- Academic support programs
- Participated as an LSAMP student as an undergraduate
- Eligible for enrollment in the University of Idaho's College of Graduate Studies, and desire to pursue a STEM-related doctoral degree
Not eligible? Check out our other degree offerings at U of I, or fill out a request for information to match your interests to another program.