SI has taken a break for the summer.
We will be back in the fall to support the following courses:
BIOL 114, BIOL 115, BIOL 120, CHEM 101, CHEM 111, CHEM 275,
MATH 123, MATH 160, MATH 170, PSYC 101 (Section 3), STAT 251 (Section 1 and 3), SOC 101
We look forward to studying with you!
What is SI?
- A research-proven method to help students achieve educational goals.
- Structured study sessions for historically difficult courses.
- An informal, collaborative study group where it's okay to make mistakes.
- A way to grasp tough material and break it down into understandable segments.
- Regularly scheduled study sessions led by a peer who has done well in the course.
- A way to save time, money and frustration.