Fall Career Fair
Employers will be on campus to recruit for internships, full-time career positions and seasonal employment.
Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2018
in the ASUI Kibbie Activity Center | Map
Presented by Career Services
Thank You Premier Sponsors:
The list of attending employers can be found here:
Check out U of I's Vandal Career Fair Guide for a better sense of what to expect, how to prepare and more.
- One 8-foot table with table linen
- Two chairs
- On-campus parking pass
- Receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials
- Assistance by students to load in/out
- One table for optional student interviewing the day after the fair
Additional day-after interview tables are available for $25 each
- Three weeks of post-fair access to resumes
Pricing:Premier Sponsors | $1,000; deadline August 17. Includes:
- Recognition on all printed, web & email promotions for the fair
- Reserved parking space
- Premier table location
- …and more!
For-profit Organizations | $400 early; $500 after Sept. 14
Nonprofit Organizations | $300 early; $400 after Sept. 14
U of I Departments & Colleges | $150 early; $250 after Sept. 14
For more information, to sponsor or attend an event, email Jamie Garlinghouse or call 208-885-6122.