Teacher Career Fair
School districts will be on campus to recruit for full-time career positions and student-teachers.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
International Ballroom, Bruce Pitman Center (Moscow, Idaho)
Presented By Career Services and the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences.
This fair is open to school districts seeking full-time career positions and student-teachers and organizations that place teachers in Idaho schools. University of Idaho students are well prepared for success with an approach grounded in the fundamentals and hands-on experiences.
The fair is free and open to the public.
A list of attending districts will be made once available. The 2019 employer list can show you what you might expect.
Check out Vandal Career Fair Guide for a better sense of what to expect, how to prepare and more.
Registration will open in February. Please stay tuned.
All Registrations Include:
- One 8-foot table with linen and two chairs
- Complimentary campus parking
- Assistance with load in/out
- Receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials
- Complimentary finger food and hot/cold beverages
- Idaho Public & Charter Schools | $50
- Out-of-State & Private Idaho Schools, Select Orgs. | $100
In order to participate in this fair, you must agree to follow the U of I recruiting policy found here. You will be given an opportunity when registering to consent to adhere to the policy.