Our Distinguished Employer Partnership Program is designed to assist those employers who would like to raise student awareness of their organization on campus throughout the year. Becoming a U of I Distinguished Employer Partner will allow you to consistently recruit high quality students from the University of Idaho. Brand recognition is critical to your organization’s success in the marketplace. It is equally critical among top students. When you become a Distinguished Employer Partner, your organization will become a “name brand” on the U of I campus. Instead of looking for our top graduates and interns, they will be looking for you. We offer three annual funding levels that will help you increase your organization’s branding on campus and help you recruit from a larger and higher quality applicant pool.
If you would like to become a Distinguished Employer Partner or if you need more information, please contact Career Services at 208-885‐6121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On‐campus Interviews
- Classroom Presentation Arrangements
- Information Session/Tabling Scheduling
- Handshake System Access
- Job/Internship Postings
Premier Sponsor Status for either the Fall or Spring Career Fair
Recognition on the Distinguished Employer Partners Wall in the Career Services Office Complex
Organizational Profile Page on the Career Services Web Site
Recognition in the Career Services’ “Thank You Distinguished Employer Partners” ad ran twice per year in the Argonaut, the U of I Student Newspaper
Customize your package using additional a la carte benefits. If interested, contact us at 208-885‐6121 or email@example.com.
- Maximize the impact of your recruiting visits
- Increased visibility and access to students
- Increased support from U of I faculty, advisors, administrators, and Career Services staff
- Tap into U of I student communication channels
- Company name and/or logo on all Career Fair marketing materials (print & electronic)
- Choose your booth location on the fair map in order of Premier Sponsor registration
- One priority parking space at the fair venue
- Half-page color ad in Career Fair insert in the Argonaut, the U of I student newspaper
- First offer to join the employer panel at the Vandal Networking Night preceding the Career Fair