Some students with disabilities are eligible for testing accommodations. These students may take their exams at CDAR Testing Services. Accommodations may vary for each individual depending on the nature of the disability and the documentation provided to CDAR.
Request an Alternate Exam Time
- Download the Alternate Exam Time Confirmation Form form
- Complete the form and collect needed instructor signature.
- Return to the CDAR Testing Services office in the Bruce M. Pitman Center three days before the in-class exam.
Policy & Procedures
Visit the CDAR office or email email@example.com to cancel or change scheduled request.
Designated testing space has been reserved for each scheduled request. Students will have no longer than the time reserved to take their exam.
Final Exam requests must be submitted no later than:
- Fall 2018 Semester – November 16, 2018 by 11:59 p.m.
- Spring 2019 Semester – April 19, 2019 by 11:59 p.m.
The CDAR office is open extended hours during Final Exam week each semester:
- 7:30 am - 9:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 7:30 am - 7:00 p.m., Friday
When taking a restroom break during an exam, the student should take the exam to the proctor to secure until their return. The allotted time for the exam will not be adjusted.
Students must abide by Article II, Sections 1 through 4 of the University Of Idaho Student Code Of Conduct.
- Cheating on classroom or outside assignments, examinations or tests is a violation of this code.
- Plagiarism, falsification of academic records and the acquisition or use of test materials without faculty authorization are considered forms of academic dishonesty and, as such, are violations of this code.
- Because academic honesty and integrity are core values at a university, the faculty finds that even one incident of academic dishonesty seriously and critically endangers the essential operation of the university and may merit expulsion. [rev. 7-98]
- The operation of UI requires the accuracy and protection of its records and documents. To use, make, forge, print, reproduce, copy, alter, remove, or destroy any record, document, or identification used or maintained by UI violates this code when done with intent to defraud or misinform.