Students with documented disabilities which interfere with their ability to take notes during lecture may receive access accommodation for notetaking.
Access notes through CDAR Access Portal
Starting Spring 2020, students with a notetaking accommodation can access their notes through the CDAR Access Portal.
- Go go www.uidaho.edu/notetaking to log into the CDAR Access Portal. The portal is connected to DUO, so you will need your authentication method.
- Each semester you will need to agree to the Notetaking Agreement.
- Under my My Accommodations click Notetaking Services.
- You will need to confirm your request for notes by clicking "Confirm" under each class in which you have requested Notetaking.
- Once you confirm your request, access your notes by clicking "Click to Expand" this will list your notes in reverse-chronological order.
- Click "Download", a pop-up will ask if you want to open or save your notes. It is recommended that you save your notes to your computer.
- You will get an email every time notes are posted.
- Communicate with Notetaking Coordinator regarding the quality of the notes you have been receiving.
- Notify the Notetaking Coordinator when you add or withdraw from a course.
- Bring all questions, concerns or changes to the attention of the Notetaking Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Provide notetaking accommodations to the student in a timely manner.
- Work with the student to determine appropriate formatting of lecture notes.
- Lecture notes are available to the student by the following business day.