The Counseling & Testing Center's (CTC) staff of psychologists and supervised doctoral interns and graduate students offers students a wide range of counseling services, resources and referrals.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment by calling 208-885-6716.
The CTC is located in Mary E. Forney Hall Room 306. View Map »
The CTC is committed to offering services that are inclusive and respectful of all students, regardless of race and/or ethnicity, sex, color, religion, spirituality, creed, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability or veteran status.
EMERGENCY Crisis Intervention | Call 208-885-6716
Same-day appointments are available during normal business hours for students experiencing a crisis.
The Counseling & Testing Center is located in Mary E. Forney Hall Room 306. We are open from Monday to Friday 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
Crisis telephone counseling is available after hours and on weekends 365 days a year by calling 208-885-6716.
Additional Crisis Resources
- Crisis Appointment | 208-885-6716
- University of Idaho Crisis Line | 208-885-6716
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 1-800-273-8255
- Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline | 208-398-4357 |Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, year-round. Text support is available Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to Midnight.
- Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse | 1-877-334-2887