My UI - Student Newsletter
My UI is the official student newsletter of the University of Idaho. It is created and distributed by University Communications & Marketing to help students better manage the volume of email they receive.
My UI is distributed through email to all students at 6 a.m. each Monday during the academic year.
Promote Your Event to Students
All units wishing to send email to students are highly encouraged to submit those items to My UI instead of sending direct email.
Deadline for submitting items for this newsletter is noon the Wednesday prior to publication. My UI only publishes items of university interest, and all content is subject to editing.
- The To-Do List: Activities coming up in the seven days after publication (Monday to Monday). Can include on- and off-campus events. Community events must have some involvement from the university.
- Top 10 Events: These items are selected from the official university calendar. Submit a calendar item »
- Announcements for Students: Official university communications aimed at students. Can include available services, deadlines, reminders, student organization news and other notices.
- Living Community Announcements: A place for U of I’s living groups to share their news, events, deadlines and other information, organized by living group.
- Academic Dates & Deadlines: This information is taken from U of I’s official academic calendar, provided by the Office of the Registrar.
- Recognition & Kudos: Honors student achievement, scholarship recipients and other outstanding activities.
- Help Wanted: A selection of recent off-campus job postings are chosen from U of I’s listserv. To have an on-campus job considered for this space, email email@example.com.
If you have questions about submitting content to My UI or receiving the newsletter, contact Internal Communications Manager Savannah Tranchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-9156.