Military and Veteran Services
What We Do
Our office exists to help you apply for and receive VA education benefits whether you are a veteran, guardsman or reservist, on active duty, or a dependent of a veteran.
We help students:
- Submit VA education applications
- Verify enrollment to the VA each semester to receive GI Bill® payments
- Answer questions regarding other VA education benefits
- Provide referral for other Veterans Administration and/or U of I resources
- Assist with U of I policy, should you be called to active duty
Service members should contact their local installation Educational Services Officer (ESO) for counseling and tuition assistance guidance. If you need assistance locating your ESO, contact Matthew Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-7989.
Email the Military and Veteran Services Office at email@example.com or call 208-885-7989.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call 1-800-273-8255