Get a full-body, endurance-style workout as you move through selectorized weight stations. A timing light allows users to track training in 30-second workout intervals with a 20-second cool-down between.
Located on the first floor, the weight room is equipped with numerous single-station machines and a complete range of free-weight equipment, including benches, barbells, dumbbells and a pull-up bar. Mats, exercise balls and other stretching equipment are also available.
Selectorized equipment follows a fixed-movement pattern and uses weight stacks to manage workout intensity. Users insert a selection key into the weight stack to add or remove weight. Instructions for use are printed on most machines, making selectorized equipment appropriate for users of all experience levels.
Explore the SRC
Take a virtual tour of facilities at the SRC.
- Climbing Center with a 55’ Pinnacle
- Outdoor Program Rental Center
- Group Fitness Classrooms
- Vandal Health Education Resource Room
- Locker Rooms and Checkout Items
- Two Full-Size Gymnasiums
- Classroom (accommodates 40)
- Assisted Change & Lactation Room
- Recreation and Wellbeing Offices