Wellness Program Personal Trainers are certified by national organizations including the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). Personal Trainers also receive additional training prior to and while they are working.
Our Personal Trainers have a variety of specialties including:
- Sports specific training
- Training novice exercisers
- Weight management
- Strength training
- Cardiovascular training
Programs & Costs
- $35/one hour session
- Assess current health and fitness condition, and discuss with a trainer how to refine and achieve goals.
- $8 | Session lasts approximately 5-10 minutes
- Includes bio-electrical, skin fold, and ultrasound tests
- $120/ includes four sessions
- All sessions are one hour
- Ideal beginning package
- Consists of one fitness assessment and three training sessions
All sessions are one hour.
- 1 session/$35
- 4 sessions/$120
- 10 sessions/$275
- 20 sessions/$500
New clients must complete a Fitness Assessment. The assessment will be counted as the first session of any package purchased.
All sessions are one hour. Partners must have similar training goals.
- 2 people
- $45/hour | Four sessions for $165
- 3 people
- $60/hour | Four sessions for $225
- 4 people
- $75/hour | Four sessions for $280
What can a personal trainer do for me?
- Design a personalized exercise program to meet fitness goals at all levels
- Give cardiovascular, resistance-training and efficiency instruction
- Assist in minimizing injury
- Provide motivation and accountability